• integration of different patterns of urbanization;
• ennobling of aesthetically damaged areas;
• renovation of lighting network;
• creation of a wireless network;
• achieving energy savings and minimizing light pollution;
• using of low environmental impact materials and easy maintenance and replacement.
Cariboni lighted up cycle pedestrian areas and seafront providing LED fittings called KALOS POST TOP and PHOS PLUS POLE SYSTEM.
This system consists of pole of height 6.5 m with a rocker arm installed on top which, on the one hand, carries PHOS PLUS for lighting cycle pedestrian paths and free time areas, while on the other hand a luminous light creates a fascinating illuminated track by drawing the whole path.
Press Review: lucenews.it